Is Marshal ever going to fix the problem with bluetooth connections? I have tried reinstalling the firmware several times and still no connection.

votes

asked 09 Feb 2019 at 10:48 PM

LARRY CANN (2)
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Larry,

Can you please provide us with some more details including which Mobile device you are trying to connect and also what Version of IOS or Android you have.

Marshall Support

answered 11 Feb 2019 at 09:26 AM

hello people of marshall, I have the same problem of bluetooth connection, I detail my version of Android in case you can help me 8.1.0 Oreo - JORDI SANCHEZ 18 Feb 2019 at 08:34 AM
Hi Jordi,

What mobile device do you have.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 18 Feb 2019 at 04:29 PM
Samsung J6+
Many thanks
- JORDI SANCHEZ 18 Feb 2019 at 05:50 PM
and tried all the possible connections, I can not connect the gateway with the CODE amp
When will you update the GATEWAY app?
- JORDI SANCHEZ 20 Feb 2019 at 01:30 PM
For sure, if the Bluetooth Light goes not on after enable the Amp NO Device will work.I do it with 5 diffent devices and no auto connect works.
The questions from Marshall with what OS what Phone bla bla bla have nothing do to with the general Problem that we all have.
- Roman Binder 11 Apr 2019 at 11:27 PM
Dear Roman Binder
We still have the same bluethooth connection problem, it's not a phone problem, I'm sure the problem is in the AMP CODE software. Please Marshall people to solve this problem once, this problem has been around for a long time and there are no solutions.
- JORDI SANCHEZ 12 Apr 2019 at 06:16 AM
Totalny agree. Shame on you Marshall! Customers with that malfunaction are located allover the world and you do just anything to solve that frustrating Issue.

- Krzysztof Petyniak 12 Apr 2019 at 07:10 AM
We can hope that is real a Software Problem and he can fix it any Time.If is a Hardware Problem (i.e Bluetooth Modul) we have a big Problem. - Roman Binder 12 Apr 2019 at 08:04 AM
I do not think it's a hardware problem (I hope so) since I was able to use this function for about 1 month, just before updating the AMP CODE to the latest version.
- JORDI SANCHEZ 12 Apr 2019 at 08:10 AM
Hi Jordi, good to know , i get my AMP with the latest FW and have no Change to test it with other Versions. Thanks for the Information. - Roman Binder 12 Apr 2019 at 09:03 AM
News from my Amp, i send it back to the Dealer and go today to a local Dealer to test it.Now i have no Problems with reconnect.The Versions are....
Amp Firmware: Version 1.41
Amp DSP : Version 1.1
Amp Bluetooth: Version 3.1
Marshall Gateway: Version 1.4.1 on Iphone 6S Plus

So , i have the last Amp FW and all is running fine, just the Gateway SW make no Autoconnect.
Thats OK for me to reconnect it in the APP if i need.
I dont know why i have the last FW and the Amp to a reconnect every Time i switch it OFF and ON.
The Amp Blue Light commes after 2 Seconds every time and connected with my Iphone.
I think my first Amp was defect and i buy a new from my local Dealer.
Think this was a used Device because i dont found the Marshall Zertifikat Sticker on it.
I dont know why you all have a Bluetooth Problem after the FW update if i have no Problems and have the same latest FW.
Very Strange...........
- Roman Binder 12 Apr 2019 at 11:56 AM

votes

Thank you Jordi, have you tried the following process, to help with connection.

https://my.marshall.com/support/faq/838/code---gateway-bluetooth-connection-troubleshooting

Marshall Support

answered 19 Feb 2019 at 09:36 AM

Loading - please wait...