Firmware and release date for pedal

votes

After having played privately for 25 years on a Peavey Rage 158 The Code is overwhelming and I'm loving every minute of it. Really enjoying hearing a preset and having my head fill with songs that fit the sound. Its a brilliant idea and please keep refining it and updating it. 
Question 1: Has there been an actual firmware update yet? the software said my code is up to date out of the box so I just want to confirm my software is installed properly.

Question 2: I would love to get a fixed date on the foot switch if you have one yet. 

Question 3: Is there a master way to get all the preset volumes to the same level or do I have to configure my favourite presets individually in order to get them to the same volume?

Great job to you and the software company.

asked 19 Aug 2016 at 07:59 PM

Ross McLean
Answers: 1

votes

Hello Ross,

There has been a firmware update yes, please use the following link to check you are up to date -

https://my.marshall.com/Downloads

We do not have a fixed date on the footswitch just yet but we can advise it will be released later this year.

The volume level must be set for each preset, the quickest and easiest way to do this is with the gateway app. Using Gateway hold down the volume control until a keypad appears, select the desired volume and tap OK, repeat for each preset.

I hope that helps, please do let us know if you need anything else!

Team Marshall

answered 22 Aug 2016 at 10:06 AM

Loading - please wait...