Downloads

votes

Why aren't there any Praise and worship settings displayed? Not every one plays heavy maetal. Seemed Marshall is biased on that. Don't get me wrong, great settings. But Metallica sounds wouldn't work for Chris Tomlin.....

asked 16 Feb 2019 at 02:59 PM

Jamie Carter (16)
Answers: 4

votes

Jamie, why don't you create your own presets? I've found almost all factory presets useful ONLY for showing this amp capabilities, and since I've bought it (about two yeras ago) I use 5 - 6 preset I made myself and NONE of these implemented by Marshall in this amp. All my presets are set up for clean sound, as I also don't use any distorted settings.

Number of preamp, amp, cabinet and effect combinations is so huge, that there is no way to provide all of them to the end user, for me it was really great pleasure to experimet with different sounds until I found what I needed. Don't expect to much downloadning presets made by other people, as one of the first things I discovered using this amp was that great preset fo two humbucker Les Paul was useless for 3 single coil Startocaster. So the best way is to prepare presets which fit YOUR giutar... :-)

answered 17 Feb 2019 at 10:28 AM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)

votes

Maybe you can help me out. I have a preset that I made for Bethel's Lion and the Lamb. It's pretty close, but the delay just isn't cooperating. I have adjusted, fine tuned, and readjusted the delay. The ambience is there, what am I doing wrong with the delay. It's a dotted 8th note at like 78 beats per minute....I think. Can't quite figure it out....

answered 18 Feb 2019 at 04:30 AM

Jamie Carter (16)

votes

I don't think Marshall is limiting what patches are added.  Sadly apparently there is not a big market for the worhsip band patches.  I agree with Jacek.  Make your own and upload them and start it going. 

answered 20 Feb 2019 at 10:18 PM

Jeff Smith (22)

votes

I am not into worship but if you go here there are literally 1000s of presets.  You can search for artists or you can browse recent uploads.  This one said gospel and may be what you want.  A start anyway.

https://marshallcode.tools/patch/4190-private-no-artist-my-songgospel.html

answered 14 Mar 2019 at 01:42 AM

Steve R (15)
Loading - please wait...