Why are presets different on actual amp vs presets on MyGateway ?

votes

I've owned the new Code 50 for only a few days so I'm still a novice navigating through all the features. I'm just getting into using the My Gateway app from my Iphone and noticed when I'm connected to the amp through Bluetooth and I have the "blue" presets showing on the app which are completely different than the presets I see on the amp when I'm not connected through the Gateway app. So for example when connected through bluetooth I see preset 00 as EL34 Heaven on both my phone and on my amp,  and when I'm not connected through bluetooth preset 00 is JTM Chill. I like the settings on the gateway app much better than what I have for presets when just using the amp without bluetooth. I guess what I'm trying to do is find the easiest way to say replace 00 JTM Chill with 00 EL34 Heaven so I can have 00 EL34 Heaven on the amp without having to connect using the gateway app? I've look at other questions and cant seem to find this answer. Is this the sync function?? Thanks in advance. 

asked 24 Feb 2019 at 04:49 AM

Ron DeMartino
Answers: 2

votes

You have to sync the amp and your phone together. If you don't, it will show up that way. You can try removing the Gateway app, then download again. I had to do that.

answered 24 Feb 2019 at 03:50 PM

Jamie Carter (16)

votes

Hi Ron,

Both presets are different, you have your My Gateway presets and your amp, presers, and you can switch between them, if you are not connected via your phone you will only see the amp presets.

Marshall Support

answered 25 Feb 2019 at 08:49 AM

Loading - please wait...