Marshall Code Footswitch not working properly

votes

So about a year ago I got a footswitch for my Code 50, and when i first got it, it started banking backwards on it's own. I was able to stop it...until now. The worst part of it, is when i go to use the amp's tuner, it immediately exits because it thinks the button is being pressed. When it began a few days ago, I was able to press the bank button to increase the bank and counteract the issue, but now the bank button stopped working. Maybe I pressed it too hard or too much or something. I cant remember how I fixed it last time or whether or not the bank button worked, but all I know is this time it might be done for good. If anyone knows of this issue or has had it happen to themselves, please let me know how I can fix it. I dont remember all the presets that were saved to it, but I can remember a couple. Please help!!!

asked 08 Mar 2019 at 07:57 PM

Keenan Borgerson (3)
Answers: 1

vote

Hi Keenan,

Thank you for your message, I would suggest returning the unit to the dealer, it does not sound like a fault we have come across, and would suggust you contact the dealer to provide a replacement Footswitch.

Marshall Support

answered 11 Mar 2019 at 09:28 AM

Loading - please wait...