CODE25 - How can I connect 2 together?

votes

Hello 👋,

I just bought 2 Marshall CODE25 amplifiers, hoping I would be able to connect them through bluetooth together or atleast by wire. I don’t know how to, or if it’s even possible. I want to use the amps as speakers too so an ABY pedal doesn’t really help. I tried to connect them by MP3 to Headphone ports via 3.5mm jack, but the amp originally playing music stops and sound comes only through the second one, but louder than normal. I want both of them to play at the same time. Please help! Thanks! 😃 

asked 06 May 2019 at 03:56 PM

Petros Diomedous
Answers: 1

votes

answered 06 May 2019 at 11:25 PM

Pat Brown (25)
I just purchased 2 Marshall CODE25 intensifiers, trusting I would most likely interface them through bluetooth together or atleast by wire. I don't have a clue how to, or if it's even conceivable. I need to utilize the amps as speakers as well so an ABY pedal doesn't generally help. I attempted to interface them by MP3 to Headphone ports by means of 3.5mm jack, yet the amp initially playing music stops and sound comes just during that time one, however more intense than typical. I need them two to play in the meantime. If it's not too much trouble help! Much appreciated! 😃 - hannahx x 09 May 2019 at 05:28 AM
Loading - please wait...