Marshall Code 50 and Pedal Questions

votes

After a 30 year break, I am back to playing. I own a Code 50 and 4-button Marshall pedal. How difficult is it for me to program a number of presets provided in the amp to my pedal? The A bank came loaded so I will leave that alone. I found 3 presets I want to start with and activate them in bank B. I am pretty sure this sounds like a simple question but you are answering a guy that has his kids help with his phone when there are problems. Rock on!

asked 19 May 2019 at 02:25 PM

Timothy Mather
Answers: 1

votes

The manual says how to do it. Just pick any preset on the amp using the dial, press the "Store" key and immediately after press the corresponding pedal button, 1, 2 or 3. The preset is now attached to that button. The display on the pedal will keep blinking but once you press the button again you'll see that it changes the amp to that setting.

FYI, the footswitch doesn't store any settings, the amp just maps the storage locations (1-100) to the foot switch banks (A-J, 1-3).

edited 20 May 2019 at 10:58 AM

Daniel Stux (1)

answered 20 May 2019 at 10:56 AM

Daniel Stux (1)
Friends, I’ve started to learn Marshal Code 25 Manual before exploiting Combo. How can I connect Marshall Code to iPhone via cable, not via Bluetooth? - Sergei KASPAROV 22 May 2019 at 02:25 PM
Hi Sergei,

The connection is via Bluetooth not cable. you will need to Gateway app to control which uses Bluetooth.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 23 May 2019 at 08:07 AM
Loading - please wait...