CODE™ SERIES CODE100H Discontinued And No Longer In Production

vote

This past week (three days ago to be exact) I purchased and took delivery of my second Code™100H amplifier head. I was told

by a friend of mine that this head is being discontinued and no longer in production ― and my online dealer was discounting it

for $150.00 off the regular sale price.

In my opinion, the Code™100H ranks right up there with the very best sounding amplifier heads that Marshall Amplification PLC.

has ever produced; the 1959 Super Lead MKII ‘Plexi’, the Silver Jubilee, and the JVM100H.

Why Marshall, is this most excellent amplifier head ― with its extremely vast array of super-high-quality sounds ― being discontinued?

My guess, is an immense lack of promotion, patience, and education on the infinite possibilities that this amplifier can produce ― if only the user would

spend some quality time listening, tweaking, and editing . . . It took me less than ten minutes to edit my four favourite preset sounds.

Perhaps this fine lady said it best: ‘You get to have whatever you want . . . with a side of whatever you want . . . ’ ― Nita Strauss. 🍴🍰🍴🍰

edited 26 Mar 2020 at 09:12 PM

Jimmy Pratt (2)

asked 10 Jun 2019 at 07:04 PM

Jimmy Pratt (2)
So many guitarists complaining they cannot find their sound ― or any usable sound for that matter. Maybe these players do not know what they want, or do not know how to access it. - Jimmy Pratt 26 Mar 2020 at 09:24 PM
Answers: 1

vote

Hi Jimmy,

We can confirm the Code range is not being discontinued, and we will continue production and support for this range.

Marshall Support

answered 11 Jun 2019 at 07:48 AM

Loading - please wait...