Pairing Android S5 Bluetooth with CODE 50???

votes

Hello everyone,,

Well,  I've read through all the questions and answers I can.  My Android used to pair fine with my CODE 50.  Now, it will not connect.  I've reinstalled firmware, reinstalled the Gateway app, deleted https://handloomsareeshop.com and re-paired the amp.  Very frustrating.  It seems there are lots of issues with this.  I can hear the amp pair with the phone via bluetooth, but it will not connect with the Gateway.  "Connecting..." appears and doesn't go away.  I'm bummed.  This was a fun amp, but if the bluetooth doesn't work...  anyone got a fix?  Thanks...

CODE Gateway Bluetooth Android Firmware

edited 12 Jun 2019 at 10:32 AM

Lincon gomes

asked 11 Jun 2019 at 07:20 AM

Lincon gomes
Answers: 1

votes

Have this problem from time to time, too ... sometimes it helps to close (really "close") the app and restart it bei selecting the icon.

answered 11 Jun 2019 at 10:55 AM

Mark Lüttger
I was facing the same problem. Galaxy s8+ works fine with the amp. First you have to press the two buttons together in the amp and check for the blue tooth light flashing. Then switch on phone blue tooth . You will get a message to select code 50. once selected there should be a message saying about a pass key etc. If it says connected to amp, without giving a pass key, then no use. Then switch off the phone blue tooth and switch on again. If you get it go to phone app and select the green colour connect button. Good Luck! - Channa Horombuwa 12 Jun 2019 at 11:39 AM
Loading - please wait...