Marshall Code Foot Switch - How to control Reverb with other three options

votes

Hello.  I have a Marshall Code 100 Head, 4 12 cabinet and the 2 12 combo amp.  Absulutely love these amps.  I also have the 3 way footswitch.  What I can't figure out, is how to be able to turn off and on the REVERB from the foot pedal.  Is there a way for this?  It defaults to allow you to access the Distortion, Modulation and Delay but what about the reverb?  Any ideas?

Thanks, Larry

CODE Cabinet Footswitch reverb

asked 21 Jun 2019 at 05:33 PM

Larry Tucker
Answers: 1

votes

I found that this can be done via a very similar process to the way you program patches to the 3 stomp switches.  Make sure the pedal is in switch mode, not patch mode -  press and hold the effect you want on the amplifier's front panel, then press down on the footswitch button you want to program the effect to - 1, 2 or 3.  In my case I programmed the pre-fx to switch 1, MOD to switch 2 and REVERB to switch 3.  Didn't need the delay as I have it in my loop.

I realize this shouldn't have been a big issue, as I've had the amplifier for more than a year, but I honestly never touch the front of the amplifier, except to turn it on or change the volume.  I use the phone app and most of my effects are in my loop chain.  It just never dawned on me to program the FX just like I do the patches.

Oh well, lesson learned.

Hope this will be able to help someone else who had the same question.

answered 23 Jun 2019 at 12:06 AM

Larry Tucker
Loading - please wait...