Marshall Code Foot Switch - How to control Reverb with other three options

votes

Hello.  I have a Marshall Code 100 Head, 4 12 cabinet and the 2 12 combo amp.  Absulutely love these amps.  I also have the 3 way footswitch.  What I can't figure out, is how to be able to turn off and on the REVERB from the foot pedal.  Is there a way for this?  It defaults to allow you to access the Distortion, Modulation and Delay but what about the reverb?  Any ideas?

Thanks, Larry

asked 21 Jun 2019 at 05:33 PM

Larry Tucker
Answers: 1

votes

I found that this can be done via a very similar process to the way you program patches to the 3 stomp switches.  Make sure the pedal is in switch mode, not patch mode -  press and hold the effect you want on the amplifier's front panel, then press down on the footswitch button you want to program the effect to - 1, 2 or 3.  In my case I programmed the pre-fx to switch 1, MOD to switch 2 and REVERB to switch 3.  Didn't need the delay as I have it in my loop.

I realize this shouldn't have been a big issue, as I've had the amplifier for more than a year, but I honestly never touch the front of the amplifier, except to turn it on or change the volume.  I use the phone app and most of my effects are in my loop chain.  It just never dawned on me to program the FX just like I do the patches.

Oh well, lesson learned.

Hope this will be able to help someone else who had the same question.

answered 23 Jun 2019 at 12:06 AM

Larry Tucker
Loading - please wait...