Gateway App Not Fitting On Screen

votes

How can I adjust the Gateway app to fit on the screen? It is displaying too large and cutting off the bottom where I can switch between my library and the default presets.

asked 22 Jun 2019 at 10:20 PM

Kevin Cox
Please specify you phone model, maybe Marshall will fix it.
I have the same problem on LG G7, but there's a special function to make any application go full screen.
After that I can see all buttons (partially).
- ilya macle0d 23 Jun 2019 at 11:07 AM
It is a Motorola Moto G7 phone. The app has been working fine up until yesterday it started displaying larger than would fit on the screen. This is the only app doing this. - Kevin Cox 23 Jun 2019 at 06:07 PM
Hi Kevin, we're looking into your issue now. Could you post a screenshot for us?
Thanks.
Marshall Support
- Marshall Amplification 25 Jun 2019 at 10:01 AM
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Kevin,

We have just released a new version of Gateway (1.5.5) to the Play Store which includes improvements in the layout for notched devices.

Could you download it and give it a try? Thanks.

Marshall Support

answered 03 Jul 2019 at 03:46 PM

Hi, yes it fits perfectly now. - Kevin Cox 12 Jul 2019 at 01:15 AM

votes

answered 25 Jun 2019 at 11:17 PM

Kevin Cox
Thanks for that Kevin. There appears to be an issue with the way the screen mode is being set. We have released a new version (1.5.2) to the Play Store which addresses a couple of issues in this area. Could you download it and give it a try?
Thanks.
Marshall Support
- Marshall Amplification 26 Jun 2019 at 03:57 PM
Just updated to 1.5.2 but still doing the same thing. - Kevin Cox 27 Jun 2019 at 04:59 AM
Let's try that again! We have just released version 1.5.4 of Gateway to the Play Store. Could you update your phone and check again please?
Thanks.
Marshall Support
- Marshall Amplification 27 Jun 2019 at 03:38 PM
Ok yes this version is working for me now, thank you! It's not quite perfectly fitting the screen like it was before, but the icon in the lower left corner that allows you to switch between the presets and custom libraries is at least partially visible now and functional. - Kevin Cox 28 Jun 2019 at 02:14 AM
Loading - please wait...