Dear Marshall Team,
It took some time, almost a year, but finally we got the long awaited update of the firmware to fix the painful Bluetooth issue on CODEs. I installed it a few days ago (which was a bit of an issue as reported in another of my posts but finally succeeded) and now CODE does what it is supposed to do. BT comes on and connects as it should every time I turn on the amp and start Gateway on my Ipad/Iphone.
I'm very happy that you could fix the problem and I encourage all brothers and sisters in pain to upgrade the firmware asap if they haven't done already.
In the light of this fix I think we, the community, may also forgive you that for months you told us that it is not a firmware issue ;-)
So far I also think that the BT connection is more stable than it used to be.
Now I can enjoy again my little CODE 25.
Thanks, Alex F.
Thank you for your comments, we are glad all is going well with your Code.