How do I order a replacement USB cable for a Code 100H?


I think I might have tossed out my USB cable by accident! I cannot find any place to order a replacement one, not even on Marshall's web site.

Hey Marshall, you ahve my email, why not tell me how much and where to pay so I can get a replacement and update my Amp!!!!

Brian C.

asked 05 Jul 2019 at 08:20 PM

Brian Coulombe
I order all my USB cables off of Amazon. You can get almost any length you need with the various USB formats including the newer "C" ends. On my Code 50 I use a 10 foot standard USB to USB mini cable from Amazon and it works just fine. The Amazon Basic cables are generally better than the ones you get with most equipment as they have gold plated ends and are built tough to last a long time. - Gerald Joa 05 Jul 2019 at 09:05 PM
Also, I did the firmware update a couple days ago and it's a huge improvement in the bluetooth connectivity. It doesn't drop every few minutes like it used to. The USB cable I mentioned earlier from Amazon will work on your Code 100 and depending on the length, should be less than $20 and delivered next day if you have Amazon Prime, otherwise you should get it within a few days. - Gerald Joa 05 Jul 2019 at 09:11 PM
Thanks man. Do you have a part number? This is for a 100H. - Brian Coulombe 05 Jul 2019 at 11:45 PM
I think you're fixated on the issue of the USB cable being one that is specific to a Marshall Code, which isn't the case at all. It doesn't matter which version of Code you are using, the USB cables are the same and they can be purchased in almost any electrical store and I've even seen them sold at gas stations for charging old cell phones in your car. The Marshall Code USB cable is actually ancient technology and uses a USB cable that used to come with almost every cellphone issued 15 years ago as a charging cable. It is a standard USB to USB mini cable that can often be found in Walmart or Bestbuy stores. I suggested Amazon because the cables are well built and come in various lengths, dependant on what your needs are. I bought mine from Amazon and chose one that is 16 feet long so I don't have to drag my amp across the room to connect it to my computer. You only need to ensure that the cable is a USB to USB mini. Here is a link to Amazon for the type of cable you need. There are numerous options on Amazon in regards to cable type and length - - Gerald Joa 06 Jul 2019 at 12:41 AM
Answers: 1


Any MINI USB cable.

For example something like this.

answered 06 Jul 2019 at 07:47 AM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (183)
Loading - please wait...