No audio from Code 100h headphones

votes

I get no guitar through the headphones.  What must I do to get the audio from my guitar to the headphones?  I would like to use this as a line signal to another amp.

I do get audio out from my phone to the headphones when Bluetooth is connected. When Bluetooth is connected, whatever is playing on the phone will be heard through the headphones. So, I know the headphones AND the headphone jack both work. 

asked 08 Jul 2019 at 03:06 AM

Antonio Hillario
You are having problems with your headphones, visit ? to hear the best sound with the external speaker. - Oliver Goodman 12 Mar 2021 at 02:43 AM
Answers: 6

votes

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for getting in touch, this is not something we have come across before, I would suggest having the amp looked at by an engineer, please contact your dealer to get this arranged.

Marshall Support

answered 08 Jul 2019 at 11:08 AM

votes

Thank you for sharing the problem I encountered and I have solved the problem while here.

After troubleshooting, you can find more interesting sounds at: KlingeltoneKostenlos

edited 16 Jun 2020 at 03:46 PM

Jerome Jason

answered 12 Jun 2020 at 03:53 PM

Jerome Jason

votes

I also have the same problem, can you explain it for me ??? I took it to the store to fix it but couldn't fix it. This is a gift my mom gave me at my birthday so I don't want to lose it. Thanks everyone!!!!!

answered 20 Aug 2020 at 08:37 AM

Jyotis Shetty

votes

have you tried plugging in the power cord again, or you can trying download music at 

http://msonneries.com/

edited 12 Feb 2021 at 02:09 AM

Dominic Parker

answered 11 Feb 2021 at 03:29 AM

Dominic Parker

votes

you can record it and enjoy it for whatever you want. Or you can refer to the available music

answered 06 Mar 2021 at 04:31 AM

Andrea Franklin

votes

You can access ? to receive the best songs for your headphones.

edited 16 Mar 2021 at 04:43 AM

Jared Ward

answered 16 Mar 2021 at 04:40 AM

Jared Ward
Loading - please wait...