A strange problem with CODE 25. I need help ASAP.

votes

I have just updated my CODE 25's firmware to 1.44. Just after this, it started to make a sound like tapping or heartbeat. I am not sure but it's similar. First, I thought that it's about tap tempo so i turned the amp off and turn on again but it doesn't work. Amp still makes the sound regularly. Before the 1.44 update there was no sound and AMP was working perfect. So if there is a sloution, I really need help.

Thanks.

edited 08 Jul 2019 at 09:28 PM

Kaan Özaydın

asked 08 Jul 2019 at 09:26 PM

Kaan Özaydın
Answers: 2

votes

No idea, sorry. But there was someone else here with the same/similar problem.  Maybe it helps if you try to repeat the update ?

answered 09 Jul 2019 at 07:27 AM

Mark Lüttger (32)
I am gonna try it. If it works, i will make you know. Thanks for comment. - Kaan Özaydın 09 Jul 2019 at 12:58 PM

votes

Hi Kaan,

Thank you for getting in contact, this is not something we have come across before, I would suggest a reset and new install

Marshall Support

answered 09 Jul 2019 at 01:15 PM

I went to the store that I bought my Code 25. They gave me a new one and it works perfectly. I trust to the quality of Marshall products, so I think what happened to my old code 25 was just a bad coincidence. thanks for support! - Kaan Özaydın 09 Jul 2019 at 04:32 PM
That's great news, glad all is working for you, please get in touch if you need anything else.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 10 Jul 2019 at 08:03 AM
Loading - please wait...