How to organize your own presets

votes

Hello mates! I just bought the awesome Marshall Code 50. I'm just wondering how you can organize your own presets in a specific order (and in what presets should you store them all), so you may have for example your very own organized preset: Rhythm preset - Lead preset - Clean preset - Crunch preset. 

That being said, can you move factory presets to other spots to organize them at your convenience too?

Thank you mates!

WM♫

asked 12 Aug 2019 at 09:45 PM

Walter Monsanto
Answers: 1

vote

Hi! You can't organize factory presets, but you can store your own presets in your library in the gateway app in any order you want and just switch between factory and library presets. Or you can just replace factory presets with your own.

answered 13 Aug 2019 at 04:19 AM

Denis Moysienko (85)
Thank you for your answer, it was really helpful ! I read on the user manual that it is possible to move factory presets though, once you modify them by pressing & holding EXIT/STORE briefly until the Preset name
begins to auto-scroll to the left into the Preset number. Is that accurate and what do they mean by 'auto-scrolling to the left', partner? Thanks!
- Walter Monsanto 14 Aug 2019 at 04:55 PM
If you edit presets through the little window on the top of the amp itself, when you change a setting and go to save it, the current name will scroll to the left in that window. But it's much easier to do your editing through the app and save from there. The app gives you the options of saving to your phone, the amp, or both. - wayne schwisow 09 Sep 2019 at 06:49 PM
Loading - please wait...