Excessive popping when switching channels

votes

a month ago I bought my dsl 20hr, and i have an Excessive popping when switching channels  .. it is normal ? please help me...

DSL

asked 12 Aug 2019 at 11:30 PM

carlos andres otavo silva
is not the button to change the channel, it is through the mx 212A speaker, and I have compared with other amplifiers of the DSL line and do not have this problem, this popping is really uncomfortable. - Jack andarson 21 Aug 2019 at 04:25 PM
The noise will come through the speaker, it shouldn`t be apparent while playing.

Kind Regards
Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 22 Aug 2019 at 07:45 AM
Answers: 2

votes

Hello Carlos,

It is normal for you to hear a popping noise when the channel is being switched

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 13 Aug 2019 at 09:12 AM

Thanks for your response, I wanted to insist that popping is not the button to change the channel, it is through the mx 212A speaker, and I have compared with other amplifiers of the DSL line and do not have this problem, this popping is really uncomfortable. - carlos andres otavo silva 14 Aug 2019 at 09:39 PM

votes

Thanks for your response, I wanted to insist that popping is not the button to change the channel, it is through the mx 212A speaker, and I have compared with other amplifiers of the DSL line and do not have this problem, this popping is really uncomfortable.

answered 14 Aug 2019 at 09:39 PM

carlos andres otavo silva
Loading - please wait...