Code Amps .. USB Desktop App??

votes

I am experiencing terrible interference when trying to use my Code 50  via Bluetooth / Gateway (Apple) App while recording on my Mac in Logic Pro X.  I am using a microphone to record the Code 50 and using the Bluetooth to change patches.  The clicks/pops/noise/interference is loud enough to interfere with the recording process.  Perhaps a DESKTOP (Apple) Gateway App via Code USB might be a solution for all users experiencing similar issues?   I am running the most current Firmware.  Any current solution to my noise issues?  Thank you. 

asked 05 Sep 2016 at 05:35 PM

S Fisher (6)
Answers: 3

votes

Thank you for your prompt response!  I tried recording via USB into Logic ProX and I was able to record, however, at unpredictable intervals (on playback) the audio became digitally garbeled.  As for my intial " issue" query, please note that although there was no notice for me to update my firmware, I did so anyway and "overwrote" the prior firmware.  The random bluetooth (or other) interference seems to have now subsided.  I will advise you if it returns.   SUGGESTION:   As there is no Mac APP for updating the Code firmware yet, and my Windows PC is in another room from the amp, could you please Post the "current firmware version" in the downloads area of your website so that I (and others) might glance at that number and compare it to the firmware number shown on the Amp's display.  That way there would be no need to connect the Code to a Windows computer just to discover that there might not be any firmware updates available.  Thank you again  

answered 07 Sep 2016 at 04:06 PM

S Fisher (6)
Thank you for the feedback, there is a firmware update coming very soon, so will pass this to the team.

Regards
Team Marshall
- Lee Tomlin 08 Sep 2016 at 08:12 AM

vote

Good Morning,

Sorry for issues you seem to be having while recording.

We have passed this to our team to look into, have you tried recording via USB to see if you get the same issue.

Thank you for the feedback regarding a desktop version, will pass this to our team.

Regards

Team Marshall

answered 06 Sep 2016 at 07:54 AM

votes

yes, a desktop app would be really cool imo 

answered 22 Nov 2016 at 10:42 PM

Elias Oberschmied
Loading - please wait...