Code 50 USA registration

votes

The www.marshallusa.com/warranty link is messed up and produces a 404 error code. What's up with that? I'd really like to register my new amp.

asked 13 Sep 2019 at 12:43 AM

John Reeser
Answers: 1

votes

Hi John,

To register the amp for warranty, please contact you dealer and they will be able to advise on this.

Marshall Support

answered 13 Sep 2019 at 10:05 AM

Why make it so difficult for someone to simply register a product? Why differ a customer to the dealer and NOT the manufacturer? No one should have to search around for an hour, digging through forums and the internet to do something so basic and common. Plus, the Limited Warranty card that comes with the new amp supplies useless links as well. This sort of thing is very lame. - Robert Moore 18 Sep 2019 at 05:04 PM
I'm in complete agreement with Robert. Trying to register my CODE 50 and apparently cannot do it online (as it says you can on the registration card). Marshall's answer is indeed lame and unacceptable. No way should you bounce us back to the dealer. That's BS. You're the manufacturer. Support your products and customers! Dennis Watts - Dennis Watts 17 Nov 2019 at 06:15 PM
Loading - please wait...