Code 25 - Marshall Gateway connectivity failure

votes

Hi,

My Code 25 cannot communicate with my phone via Marshall Gateway. The software cannot find and connect to the amplifier as if there was no bluetooth connectivity, but there is as I can listening to music via that. I use Galaxy A5 android.

Could you help me to solve the problem?

Thanks

Adam

asked 27 Sep 2019 at 09:23 PM

Adam Mokrzycki (2)
Dear Adam, I have the same problem as you, after several emails with the people of Marshall we have not managed to solve the problem. It is desperate not to be able to use the Gateway application. I have the latest updates of CODE100 and my phone and it doesn't work. - JORDI SANCHEZ 30 Sep 2019 at 09:27 AM
Dear Jordi,
Steve Noyes (1) described solution to the problem. See 'Gateway app not detecting amp' post.
It works :)

Regards
Adam
- Adam Mokrzycki 30 Sep 2019 at 09:26 PM
I was having the same issue with my Google Pixel 3. The BT connection to my CODE 100 paired successfully and I could play my music from the phone through the Code 100, but the Marshall Gateway app would not connect over BT. I uninstalled and Installed several times and re-paired, but the same issue.....no app connection. What finally worked for me was to go into BT settings and "Forget" existing BT connections (Car, Earbuds, other speakers). I then paired again to the CODE 100 and the Marshall Gateway connected to the Amp successfully. I then added back my other BT connections (Car, Earbuds, other speakers) and they were able to connect and the CODE 100 was still able to connect and remember the Application connection. This was a bit of a pain, but it finally worked for me. Hope this helps. - Ryan Hendrickson 20 Oct 2019 at 10:46 PM
Answers: 3

votes

Hi Adam,

Can you confirm you have the latest updates on both the Code Firmware and Device.

Marshall Support

answered 30 Sep 2019 at 08:16 AM

Hi,
Yes, I have. I need to remove Gateway app and install it again, while both devices are paired and connected via bluetooth, to make it works.

Adam
- Adam Mokrzycki 30 Sep 2019 at 09:29 PM

votes

I have the same issue. I have an android phone which will connect to the code 25 via BT so it can play music. However the Gateway app doesn't see the amp. Have the latest firmware and Gateway. Have tried the above workaround of uninstalling and reinstalling the app whilst maintaining the BT connection but this hasn't worked, neither has removing all my remembered BT connections from my phone.

answered 06 Nov 2019 at 06:05 PM

G eoff
Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your comment, can you confirm what device you have and Android version. Have you performed the Firmware update on the amp

Kind Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 07 Nov 2019 at 08:57 AM

votes

Hello,

My device is a motorola G5, running Android 8.1.0.  I have performed the Firmware update - did this about 10 days ago and re-installed the Gateway app a couple of times.  I should add that BT connectivity has worked fine with this phone in the past.  Since posting my comment yesterday I have been able to connect normally from a second Android device (tablet), but still have no joy with the phone.

answered 07 Nov 2019 at 12:53 PM

G eoff
Loading - please wait...