Code 25 Bluetooth Issues

vote

I have recently had my iphone 8 software updated to ios 13.1.2 and since then have not been able to control my Code 25 amp via Gateway from my phone even though, in iphone settings, I am connected via bluetooth but within the Gateway App I'm not. I have upgraded my Gateway App to version 1.5 back in July and up to now it's worked perfectly well. Is anyone else having this problem and if so  is there an App upgrade?

asked 12 Oct 2019 at 11:34 AM

Brian Delaney (1)
I too have the same problem since I updated iOS to 13.2.1 please help - Matthew Christoforou 14 Oct 2019 at 07:10 AM
I have determined the issue to be on the device side not the code side. Try resetting the network settings on your device, this will result in wiping out all previously saved and connected Bluetooth and WiFi connections and passwords. Then you will need to reconnect to those devices and routers again. It is a pain especially if there are alot of connections stored... But it works and resolves the app connectivity issue we all have experienced... Hope this helps. - Douglas Douglas 20 Oct 2019 at 09:03 PM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Both,

Thank you for getting in touch we recommend you reinstall the app on the device, please contact servicedesk@marshall.com , if you continue to have a issue with this.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 14 Oct 2019 at 08:16 AM

I have determined the issue to be on the device side not the code side. Try resetting the network settings on your device, this will result in wiping out all previously saved and connected Bluetooth and WiFi connections and passwords. Then you will need to reconnect to those devices and routers again. It is a pain especially if there are alot of connections stored... But it works and resolves the app connectivity issue we all have experienced... Hope this helps. - Douglas Douglas 20 Oct 2019 at 09:04 PM
Loading - please wait...