No bluetooth connection & knocking sound every 3-4 seconds

votes

Yesterday I bought a second handed CODE 50. There were no problems at the buyer's house, but when I tried to make a bluetooth connection at home, it failed. I restored the factory settings and updated the firmware to version 1.44. I still can't make a bluetooth connection (iPhone 6s, iPhone X, iPad, MacBook Pro, all with the most recent iOS and MacOS versions) and now also the amplifier loudly knocks every 3 sec. I tried all suggested solution, but still no bluetooth connection. And the knocking sound is really annoying! How can I solve these problems?

asked 14 Nov 2019 at 07:50 AM

Kai Bouwhuis
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Kai,

Thank you for your message, I would recommend forgetting all devices on your Bluetooth settings, and then reinstalling the app.

In regards to the knocking noise I would recommend the amp is looked at by an engineer.

Marshall Support

answered 14 Nov 2019 at 11:32 AM

votes

I tried forgetting all devices on my Bluetooth settings without any result. Regarding the knocking noise: what kind of engineer do I have to look for? It's hard to find people who can fix electronic stuff.

answered 14 Nov 2019 at 02:38 PM

Kai Bouwhuis
Hi Kia,

If you email servicedesk@marshallamps.com we can get this to the correct person to help.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 21 Nov 2019 at 02:57 PM
Loading - please wait...