Registration

votes

Why can't I register my CODE 50 online? On the physical card it gives the website, marshallusa.com/warranty but that link does not work. In the forum you addressed that by telling us to go back to the dealer. WTF is up with that? Having to fill out that tiny card and mail it is BS. Unacceptable.

Dennis

asked 17 Nov 2019 at 06:18 PM

Dennis Watts (1)
I'd like to know the same thing. I need to register my new CODE 50. You are right. www.marshallusa.com/warranty does not work. I saw on the web that you can register your amp on this site, but I can't find a way. Frustrating.

Mike
- Michael Norris 17 Nov 2019 at 07:55 PM
Hey Mike. Did you see their answer? To email support. Didn't say what information so I'm assuming we'll just wing it. Once again this is a BS answer. Puzzling. I managed IT teams for 35 years and when you reference a website, the damn thing should be functional. I'd be mortified. But, killer amp! Good luck with registration.

Dennis
- Dennis Watts 19 Nov 2019 at 01:22 AM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Both,

Please email your warranty details to servicedesk@marshall.com , and we will get these registered for you.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 18 Nov 2019 at 08:58 AM

Dennis,

Ha! I received the message below from someone completely different!

MIke

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. All you need to do is keep a copy of your receipt safe. We require a proof of purchase if warranty repair was ever needed on your Marshall

KEVIN DRURY

MARSHALL SALES AND SERVICE SUPPORT

1649 BARCLAY BLVD. BUFFALO GROVE IL 60089
- Michael Norris 19 Nov 2019 at 04:15 AM
Loading - please wait...