the app is initializing on the preset n°1

votes

hello, sorry for my approximate english, i'm french .. I bought this little amp (code25). rather nice but I see a PB rather boring .....  if I use the quiet amp, in "standalone" mode without launching the app .... I am looking for a preset with the wheel, I play and hack the settings .... I finally my sound, cool , so I launch the gateway app to have a view of all parameters and can simply record ... and patrata, by launching the app, the amp starts on the preset number 1 and I lose all my settings from my preset precede ... rather boring. there is a solution so we can launch the app (after launching the amp, we do not necessarily launch the app all the time) without having a change of preset? thank you

asked 20 Nov 2019 at 07:37 AM

frederic BUFFART
after several tests, even by reinstalling the application, as soon as I launch the application Gateway, the amp is positioned on the preset number 1 .... - frederic BUFFART 21 Nov 2019 at 01:56 PM
Answers: 3

votes

Hi Frederic,

Thank you for your comments, when you open the Gateway app, and once connected it will give you a choice of using your amp settings or Gateway settings, you can change by using the Phone and Amp button the bottom corner of the device.

Marshall Support

answered 21 Nov 2019 at 02:55 PM

thank you but you do not answer my problem.
why when launching the app the amp is stuck on the preset number 1 ..... while the amp was on another .... it's annoying because opening the app after, we lose its preset and these changes we would have done upstream
- frederic BUFFART 21 Nov 2019 at 04:26 PM
Hi Frederic,

If you have the amp switched on and just using the amp and on preset 10 and you then connect to the app it will load it back to preset 1 on either the device presets or the Amp presets whichever the device is set too.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 21 Nov 2019 at 04:41 PM
precisely not at home, example I am in preset 23, on the amp, plexi model,
I launch the app and its rocker on the preset number 1 which is acoutique (the sound with!) .... not top
- frederic BUFFART 21 Nov 2019 at 04:51 PM

votes

precisely not at home,

example I am in preset 23, on the amp, plexi model,
I launch the app and its rocker on the preset number 1 which is acoutique (the sound with!) .... not top

answered 22 Nov 2019 at 07:34 AM

frederic BUFFART
Hi Frederic,

This is how the Code is meant to function, when you open the app it sends data to the Code, which will change the preset.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 22 Nov 2019 at 09:01 AM

votes

it would be wise in a future update to add the choice of pusher or not the presets .... a checkbox for example and it would satisfy everyone :-)

answered 22 Nov 2019 at 12:03 PM

frederic BUFFART
Loading - please wait...