Problem saving library presets to amp permanently

votes

*****UPDATE :  PROBLEM SOLVED.  OR MORE CORRECTLY, NO PROBLEM TO BEGIN WITH.  APPARENTLY THIS IS NORMAL AS ALL OF THE PRESETS HAVE BEEN SAVED TO MY AMP.   NO REPLIES NECESSARY. THANKS! ****

Hello all,

I'm a new Code 50 owner and am just getting started.  I bought mine used from Guitar Center so I don't have the manual at hand and am running into an issue.    I have added a ton of user created presets to my library on the gateway page, and synched them to my android app.  When the app is connected to the amp I can see the presets when in gateway mode (blue dials).   

Here's the problem I'm having:  When I try to save the preset to the amp, I open the preset in the library, click on the arrow to the right, and put an x in the amp box.  When I click save however, the amp box unchecks and I'm back where I started.  

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or I'm missing a step somewhere.  Can anyone help me out?

Thanks much!

Mitch

edited 09 Dec 2019 at 03:09 PM

mitch widener

asked 09 Dec 2019 at 02:56 PM

mitch widener
Answers: 1

votes

Mitch. I'm glad you found your answer. But how? I'm struggling with getting downloaded presets into the amp. All I manage to to is to overwrite the other way, putting the sound i don't like on the amp  into my library, not  the other way round. If you've been succesful I'd love a pointer how to do it. I've wasted hours so far. Thanks Steve

answered 01 Feb 2020 at 05:14 PM

Steve Fitzpatrick
Loading - please wait...