Issues finding dsl40c fuse

votes

Hey everyone, 

So I've had my dsl 40c for awhile now and I absolutely love it.  However, One small issue came up awhile and i could use some help tracking down the right part. A couple weeks ago one of the fuses blew in the amp head, and after going to severa music stores,  hardware stores, home depot,  even automotive stores, i cannot find the right exact fuse for the amp. They're all 500ma, which are pretty common, but if you get one from a hardware store it just blows again immediately, because as I've noticed, the fuses that came in the amp have a thicker wire than anything I can find. Even having trouble locating the right ones online and there is absolutely NOTHING in the way of fuses on sweetwater, if anyone has any idea on how I can track down the right fuse, it would be greatly appreciated! 

asked 13 Jan 2020 at 01:51 AM

Darren Graham
Answers: 1

votes

Fuses. There is one in the AC socket on the back and others on the chassis PC board krogerfeedback.

If a fuse is blown it is generally an indicator of another problem. Many times it is tube related. Replace the blown fuse (if there is one) and put in your spare set of tubes and go from there.

edited 16 Jan 2020 at 02:45 AM

kilein marteina

answered 15 Jan 2020 at 02:13 AM

kilein marteina
Loading - please wait...