Is there a more detailed guide to using the Code 50 Amp.

votes

Hello, perhaps I'm being thick, but the little 1 minute or so videos available through the marshall site hardly seem up to the job of properly introducing a new user to the amp and all it's functions. 

Has anyone produced a decent guide, video or written to properly explain the functions and those 'tricks' that come with experience or those featires you fall over when fiddling away the hours on the many options provided. 

It seems to me that a 'Master Class' would best help new users maximise their enjoyment whilst minimising the painful of experience of trial and error that eventually leads to frustration with sound resulting in turning the amp off! 

Help

asked 19 Jan 2020 at 12:37 AM

Mike Carter
Answers: 1

vote

How about reading the manual? Just suggesting ... 🤷🏻‍♂️

answered 19 Jan 2020 at 07:03 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)
I've watched the videos and the only manual I've received is little more than two pages long, is there an online one, I got nothing with the amp.
- Mike Carter 19 Jan 2020 at 10:36 PM
Found one online - Mike Carter 19 Jan 2020 at 11:09 PM
Fine! Does it answer your questions? Once „understood“ it will help to get the best out of the amp. It took me hours to create and finetune my presets, even with the manual - but it‘s a lot of fun and the results are really satisfying. - Mark Lüttger 20 Jan 2020 at 10:11 PM
Loading - please wait...