Code 25: How Can I Set the amp with no presets, just a clean tone...?

votes

I want to be able to use an overdrive pedal, and is that best accomplished with a clean tone/no presets?

asked 04 Feb 2020 at 01:41 AM

John Carini
Answers: 1

votes

You can simply turn off everything, but I don't recommend such solution.

The best way is to set pre-amp to Natural (it gives you access to Noise Gate), power amp to Classic Marshall 100W (just to be able to controll Presence and Resonance), and cabinet - according to your personal preferences.

answered 04 Feb 2020 at 09:26 AM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)
my goal is to run my TC MOJO pedal through it clean, anybody use pedals through the marshall code series? - John Carini 04 Feb 2020 at 10:08 PM
John, did you read and understand what I wrote above? I use a lot of pedals with my code - these settings work very well. - Jacek Klimkiewicz 05 Feb 2020 at 07:07 AM
Hi Jacek, I am new to this amp and I'm not sure how to use it (lol)...
without experimenting (and I am in the process of purchasing a TC MojoMojo) wasnt sure how it would sound with the presets
- John Carini 06 Feb 2020 at 02:03 AM
So first of all you should carefully read this manual:
https://mymarshall.blob.core.windows.net/websitefiles/downloads/CODE25_OwnersManual_Sept16.pdf
The essential feature of CODE amps is possibility to set up your own presets. Factory presets are created mainly to show users how the sound can be modified.
- Jacek Klimkiewicz 06 Feb 2020 at 07:56 AM
Loading - please wait...