App Log On

vote

I am currently unable to log on to the Marshall Gateway app on any device. It was working previously. I logged out and now cannot get in. 

I have reset my password, double and triple checked all credentials. Is something wrong with the app server?

asked 16 Feb 2020 at 05:19 PM

Brian McIlravey (1)
It looks like the my.marshall.com SSL certificate expired today. Hopefully their tech staff notices and gets it renewed. :) - Matt Rowley 16 Feb 2020 at 07:52 PM
Yup....same on my end (and assuming everyones. I got the warning today. I wonder if that would cause the app not to connect? I cant log into the app at all any more. - Brian McIlravey 16 Feb 2020 at 08:16 PM
Ditto - been driving me nuts for the past hour. I did find that I was a firmware patch or two behind though - worth checking for good measure if you’re already troubleshooting. Looking forward to fixing the cert issue - MSFT had the same problem with Teams just a week ago and it took all users offline for a few hours (expired cert caused issue). - Robbie Garcia 17 Feb 2020 at 02:35 AM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...