Headphones Origin 20C

votes

Hi Guys,

got an origin 20 combo, trying to use headphones on di out. What am I doing wrong? Got speaker working but no sound in headphones.

I take it first thing is unplug speaker??? Then what, do I need to change the power setting or something?

hanging off till I hear more.

ali

asked 19 Feb 2020 at 05:51 PM

Alistair James
Hi, thanks for your response but I got this from the forum

“Origin 20H headphones
votes
hallo Marshall team,

please can you tell me if the DI/Out socket can be used also with headphones?

is it confirmed that once I connected the DI/Out to a mixer PA or a Audio Interface, I can un-plug the speaker cable fro the amp without damages?

thank you

regards

Speaker Headphones Origin
asked 27 Aug 2019 at 12:48 PM

Roberto ACErob71
Answers: 1
votes
Hello Roberto,

The DI/Out can be used for headphones and when using the DI out in to PA you can remove the speaker lead from the amplifier.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support”

I know that’s for the head (and there is a couple more), but couldn’t see there being much difference; that’s why I asked for clarification.

Could you clarify the situation please? No further response from Roberto, so did he get headphones going?

Alistair
- Alistair James 20 Feb 2020 at 10:42 AM
Hello again.

Sorry, just had a thought 💡could could you clarify the situation regarding the DI out any way? Do I remove the speaker connection. DI should be at line volume, therefore shouldn’t I still be able to hear that via headphones any way (may be a touch loud mind).

Alistair
- Alistair James 20 Feb 2020 at 10:50 AM
Answers: 1

votes

Hello Alistair,

Regarding your question, the DI out is designed for an external recording device not for headphones.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 20 Feb 2020 at 09:46 AM

Loading - please wait...