Inaccurate and/or differing advice given.

votes

Why are some people being told that the DI out on a Origin 20 is balanced line level output? (Me for one) and yet other people are being told it is an unbalanced and I take it not line level output? 

I have spent quite a bit (for me not for Marshall) money on your products and am less than impressed with this aspect of aftercare.

would someone at Marshall's end sort this out please. I can't be the only one that feels let down and contemplating never buying Marshall again.

could someone please confirm what the DI out is (balanced/unbalanced, line level or not). Certainly if this had been pre-sales advice I be returning the product (and be entitled to), it's not what I expect from a well known and respected brand.

alistair

asked 03 Apr 2020 at 04:06 AM

Alistair James
Answers: 2

vote

Kind request for Marshall Support Team.

In many cases you ask forum user to contact support with given mail address. If Alistair do this, he will be the only person who gets an answer. What do you think: how many Marshall amps users are interested in this question? So it would be very nice if you give the answer HERE to let all users read detailed solution of any problem.

Thank you in advance,

Jacek.

answered 04 Apr 2020 at 09:24 AM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)

votes

Hello Alistair,

Regarding your question the DI is unbalanced, i am sorry to hear that you feel let down, if you have any more questions you can contact us direct on servicedesk@marshall.com.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 03 Apr 2020 at 03:48 PM

Loading - please wait...