Your Bluetooth Connectivity Straight Up Doesn't Work / Has Anybody Found a Workaroud?

vote

Guys - 

You need to get someone to fix the Bluetooth capabilities with this product line, like, yesterday. I updated the firmware yesterday, which was extremely difficult to do in the first place, uninstalled / reinstalled the Gateway app today, and still cannot connect to the amp except via my phone's native Bluetooth options to use it as a speaker. I am running ios 13.3.1.

I've scoured your web site, I've watched your videos, I've been all over Google and Youtube, and I am nowhere. In addition, I'm legitimately concerned by other reviews that the amp is simply not going to sound as good given I've updated the firmware. Will post again if that's the case. 

I will see if I can push new presets to the amp via a hard connection to my PC, but you need to do serious damage control on this product line considering your leading selling point has proven to not work as intended, if at all. 

asked 16 Apr 2020 at 03:43 PM

Mike Hoye (1)
Try erasing all bluetooth connection history in your phone or computer. I did that and it worked. My iphone had about 10 diff thinks in the bluetooth history, and it wouldn’t connect with CODE. - indy jonz 29 Apr 2020 at 09:45 PM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your comments, can you confirm you are shutting down the app before reinstalling, by double tapping the home button and fully closing, please try and unpair and repair so there is no last connection.

Please email servicedesk@marshall.com , if you have anymore issues.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 17 Apr 2020 at 09:24 AM

Loading - please wait...