Marshall Amps Guitar Combo Amplifier (M-DSL40CR-U) Not loud enough, low volume out

votes

Hi,

Got my amp a week ago, set it on a sturdy table, plugged it in, and it cranked. Played all week, having a great old time, but last night I plug in, and it's just not very loud? What did I do? I haven't touched anything but the power switch. Room's warm, I let the it warm up [got a little too warm maybe]. Anyway I'm on clear channel and have all the knobs maxed, and it just sounds, average, low, like a background sound. So strange. I'm not too crazy about tearing into an amp I just got a week ago, nor am I hyped to haul this thing to a Post Office either. Please tell me there's a magic button or that I did something stupid.

asked 21 Apr 2020 at 12:59 PM

Mark Bowman
Answers: 1

vote

Hello Mark,

With out seeing the amplifier it is hard to diagnose, there isn`t anything you could have accidentally pressed, as it is still under warranty we would recommend you contact the dealer it was purchased through so they can arrange for it to be looked at.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 22 Apr 2020 at 08:50 AM

Okee doke, I'll just drop it back in the mailbox and send it back to Amazon. - Mark Bowman 22 Apr 2020 at 12:29 PM
Loading - please wait...