will not connect to app on phone

votes

I can't get the phone app and code 100 amp to connect. bluetooth does connect but the app will not show or allow to connect thus make the app unsuable. i have redownload app manty time. reconnected phone many times. amp is up to date firmware. i have had the app working fine and connected in the past.but now no matter how many redownloads, resets and starting fresh i can longer connect with the app to control it. i have been through every setting and all combinations on connecting updatig reseting and nothing seems to work. need help please. thank you.

asked 11 May 2020 at 03:31 PM

shawn isaac
Same issue with my iPhone, newest software. My old iPad does also connect, but with the iPad I also can control the amp , other than with the iPhone. So it is obviously not an issue with the BT-module of the amp. - Mark Lüttger 12 May 2020 at 08:00 AM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for getting in touch, can you please confirm which mobile device you have and also which operating sysytem you have, it could be that the Bluetooth module in the amplifier, which will need to be looked at by an engineer.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 12 May 2020 at 07:27 AM

Loading - please wait...