Can you download user patches to your Marshall Code 50 Amp from your phone via blu tooth?

votes

Can you download user patches from your phone via blu tooth or do you do you have to connect your device via USB cable? 

2nd question - if it is connected to USB cable, does it work normally? I ask because I had a line 6 that required a printer type USB cable, I bought several and none of them worked. I'm wondering if the Marshall Code 50 is this finicky too. 

asked 13 May 2020 at 02:24 PM

linh tran
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Linh,

Yes you can download via Bluetooth, you will need to download the Marshall Gateway app on a mobile device,

Use the link below to help

https://my.marshall.com/support/tutorials

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 14 May 2020 at 08:25 AM

Hello - thanks for your reply but no where in the tutorials about the gateway does it show how you can download other user patches into your amp via blu tooth. There is no options anywhere on the gateway to browse user patches and download them. Am I missing something? - linh tran 14 May 2020 at 02:35 PM
Hi Linh,

You need to save preset in your library in the preset tab at the top of the page once they saved in your library you need to go to the my gateway tab, you can then drag and drop new presets in to your gateway, once you connect via Bluetooth on your mobile device you will have at the bottom of the app, a icon of an amp and you can switch that to your phone, these will be the presets you have saved from the My Marshall website.

You can find all this information under the My Marshall in the tutorials on this website.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 15 May 2020 at 08:02 AM
Loading - please wait...