volume drops

votes

The first issue was no bluetooth communication with my Ipad. I now use a Kindle fire and it's working great. Now I will be playing a preset and the volume drops out to almost nothing. Has anybody discovered a fix? This is a Code 25 I really want to love this amp because when it works it's great. The problems it has are making me fall out of love fast. I expected a lot more from Marshall, I have almost all Yamaha product and never have problems.

asked 20 May 2020 at 01:31 AM

Larry Cann
The firmware was up to date and all cables work great in my Vox Tone Lab. It will play fine then just fade to a really low volume. I've seen several posts with this same problem. - Larry Cann 20 May 2020 at 06:25 PM
Hi Larry,

Very strange for it to do this, is this when you change presets or on the same preset. I would recommend the amp being looked at and checked over by an engineer, without seeing it, its hard to tell where the fault is, if you can contact the dealer they can arrange this for you.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 21 May 2020 at 07:44 AM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Larry,

Thank you for your message, have you got the upto date version of Firmware on the amp you can update via this website, I would also double check your guitar cables and if you have battery operated pick ups.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 20 May 2020 at 07:44 AM

Loading - please wait...