Just bought an unfunctional Stanmore 2

votes

Hi,

I just bought Stanmore 2, I can link it via Bluetooth to my iPhone 11 Pro just fine, but it just won't play anything. When I start playing any music in the iOS player, it just plays it via the iPhone speakers, not via Stanmore 2. I have tried "forgetting device", "manaully restarting" it by clicking the proper buttons as it says on your website. Even when I play music in the iOs player, the player in the Marshall app is empty and nothing is happening.

The only time it appeared to work was on my laptop, when both the speaker and laptop were muted and I moved the volume on Stanmore 2. The same however didn't work for either my PC or my iPhone. And both my PC and my laptop say that the speaker has "0 % battery". It wouldn't even firstly work on my laptop, only half an hour later.

So what the hell is going on? Do I have a faulty model? The speaker cost almost 350 USD, I wouldn't expect such problems. Could you please advise me what to do?

Thank you.

Best,

Jakub Doležal

asked 21 May 2020 at 06:42 PM

Jakub Doležal
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Jakub,

You will need to contact the store you purchased through and they will be able to advise as it is still under warranty, for any techincal help please contact support@marshallheadphones.com

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 22 May 2020 at 08:52 AM

Loading - please wait...