DSL 40 Power Light Not Working

votes

Yesterday the power light on my DSL 40 went off, then came back on, then off again. It's been doing the same today.

Apart from this, the amp is running fine with great sound and all the other lights still working.

Is it just a bulb issue? And if so, how do I go about fixing this?

Cheers

Jack

DSL

asked 29 May 2020 at 12:35 PM

Jack Hutchinson
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your comment, it could be the bulb in the switch, but we would recommend its looked at, when did you purchase the amp.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 01 Jun 2020 at 01:21 PM

I purchased it in April 2019 from GAK in Brighton. I switched it on this morning and there was a slight fading in and out on the sound, but then it kicked in and was fine, although the power light didn’t come on at all. Is this something you can look at? - Jack Hutchinson 01 Jun 2020 at 01:51 PM
Hi Jack,

Give an email to servicedesk@marshall.com, they will be able to help you with this.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 01 Jun 2020 at 01:59 PM

votes

Hi! Not really on the topic of the post, but I don't know where to ask. I have assembled a small musical group and we want to arrange our first concerts in my garden. We have a cool operator so we can upload all the videos to our YouTube channel. That's why it's very important to me that everything looks cool. I ordered cool garden lighting on ? /. I bought a couple of plants that look very stylish. And maybe someone can offer me interesting ideas for garden design. Thanks.

edited 06 Jan 2022 at 03:13 PM

Fin Baker

answered 29 Dec 2021 at 09:55 PM

Fin Baker
Loading - please wait...