Bluetooth bad sound for music

vote

I ask to the Marshall team the following questions :

Why is the sound of music through Bluetooth so bad ? 

Whay can't we use command of the code 50 to correct :  Bass, Middle, Treeble ?

It is really a pity that the difference of quality is huge between the soung of guitare and music !!

Rocky yours....

asked 14 Jun 2020 at 04:05 PM

philippe kacel (1)
Answers: 4

votes

Hi Philippe,

Thank you for the feedback, the amp is designed as a guitar amplifier with a guitar output, the music playback is only a feature to the amplifier it is not a stereo ouput.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 15 Jun 2020 at 08:32 AM

votes

Hi all, I have the same situation; when I listen to music via Bluetooth, I lose half the sound, and the quality of the song deteriorates. For me, the sound is an essential thing. Bluetooth is undoubtedly good to listen to, but I think connecting directly would be better, immediately changing the sound quality. For me, it's a big problem to listen to low-quality music, even if it concerns the player through which I listen to music. on this, I always try to ? as for the guitar amplifier, playing music is the function of the amplifier only.

edited 22 Nov 2021 at 11:58 AM

Robert Collapse

answered 18 Nov 2021 at 11:52 AM

Robert Collapse

votes

How do I comprehend you, @philippe kacel? I had the same issue and couldn't figure out how to solve it. I'm a budding musician who frequently visits the studio to record my songs, but I'm never satisfied with the results. I couldn't find out why until I contacted them at ? They claimed that when recording music, the sound is distorted and that it needs to be changed to meet your needs. So, can you tell me how you can customize the sound in the studio to your liking?

edited 14 Mar 2022 at 10:02 AM

Keith Macleo

answered 13 Mar 2022 at 09:04 PM

Keith Macleo

votes

I can't believe Marshall did this .... just got a Code 25. I'm so disappointed with the Bluetooth audio quality. Nothing justifies this half assed approach. That too from Marahalls.

The main problem I'm having is equalizing the backing track and the guitar sound. Especially when I am in Overdrive or distortion mode. I am struggling to blend them. One of them is too loud and mainly guitar. 

spending more time dicking  with my Amp than playing music! 

Bravo Marshall!! 

answered 16 Aug 2022 at 09:56 AM

Arun Seetharam
Loading - please wait...