Code 50

votes

Hi,

My samsung s4 connect to the code but only for streaming audio... when I tap scan for amp nothing happen... I ve fallowed all the connection steps but now I dont know what to do.

Could you help?

Thx 

asked 04 Oct 2016 at 05:49 PM

Jp Ponsol
Answers: 4

votes

Hi Jp,

Would version android are you currently using?

Thanks

Team Marshall

answered 05 Oct 2016 at 07:58 AM

votes

Lolipop 5.0.1

Sorry never seen thé red tab :/ and no it doesnt work sorry...

I ve update the amp and installed the newest version of gateway and no it never worked... only thé streaming audio work fine.

edited 07 Oct 2016 at 11:30 AM

Jp Ponsol

answered 05 Oct 2016 at 05:45 PM

Jp Ponsol
If you could follow these instructions and let me know if it works OK?

close the app,
delete it from your recently viewed app's,
unpair with Bluetooth,
turn the amp off,

turn the amp back on,
click on 'Rev and Power' on the amp and a blue light should start flashing,
go back into your Bluetooth settings and pair with the amp,
go into the app,
on the left hand side of the app there should be a red tab that says connect,
click on connect
- Marshall Amplification 06 Oct 2016 at 08:15 AM
Have you updated your device recently? was the app working for you before or is this the first time you've tried the app? - Marshall Amplification 07 Oct 2016 at 08:01 AM
I ve update the amp and installed the newest version of gateway and no it never worked... only thé streaming audio work fine. - Jp Ponsol 07 Oct 2016 at 05:20 PM
i will raise with our tech team to see if there is an issue with the app - Marshall Amplification 10 Oct 2016 at 09:33 AM

votes

I have the same issue with my Samsung Tab4.  My Code amp shows connected in bluetooth settings, but it does not show up at all in the Gateway App.  However, after several failed attempts,  for some reason it worked one time.  Unfortunately, I have not been successful since that one time.  Very frustrating...

answered 06 Oct 2016 at 02:05 AM

Greg Conant

votes

I have the same phone I usually have to touch the icon box with "code" I  hold it for a second or two and it connects, everytime 

answered 01 Apr 2017 at 10:03 AM

Darrell Knapp
Loading - please wait...