Delay between switching presets? Code 100H

votes

Hi All,

I have recently set all my favorite presets to the banks I want. However, when i switch between presets, I get a half second delay and that kills the timing when i click into disortion. 

I have one preset for disortion, one for clean, one for solos etc. Its really frustrating, as the whole band swiches to distortion and mine takes half a second to kick in :(.  

I have tried a couple of youtube videos that "fix" the issue, but none have worked. Does anyone else have this lag problem??

Anyone know  any way to fix this? I'm also using the 91009 4 switch CODE pedal. 

edited 06 Jul 2020 at 08:13 AM

Scott Bell

asked 05 Jul 2020 at 07:57 AM

Scott Bell
@marshall, can I please get an answer on this? I have also emailed contactus@marshall.com, with no response? - Scott Bell 08 Jul 2020 at 04:30 AM
Hi Scott,

Thank you for message, this is normal for the Code unit, because it is digital there will always be a slight delay in when changing the preset.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 08 Jul 2020 at 08:10 AM
I'm sorry but it baffles me that this answer generated no replies. If the delay is 'normal' for this digital amp, then how are we supposed to use it live? What's the point of the pedal? Especially the 4-button, LCD-display one you can buy separately. Why have a 100 presets saved when effectively I can't switch between any of them live as it breaks the sound of the guitar. Extremely disappointed in this product. - Erik Joó 23 Mar 2022 at 09:56 PM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...