Firmware updates for CODE 25/50

votes

There are many questions & answers referring to an imminent update to the code firmware. I'm guessing the firmware is largely the same for both except there are some differences so are we talking about updates to both 25 & 50 or are they staggered?.

Since the update has been "soon" for some time I can only assume that the testing and acceptance etc is taking longer than expected. Are you able to state what is being slated in this update?.

Thanks for any information you can offer

edited 05 Oct 2016 at 03:57 PM

Alan Unwin (13)

asked 05 Oct 2016 at 12:19 PM

Alan Unwin (13)
Answers: 1

votes

Hello Alan,

We appreciate the firmware update has taken a little longer than we had anticipated and we thank you for your patience. The update will be for both the 25 & 50 and will ensure all bugs reported (i.e CODE locking up when saving presets, USB audio distortion etc) will be fixed.

In order to ensure no further problems arise from this, we have been vigorously testing the update, which has caused a delay in releasing, and for that we do apologise.

Team Marshall

answered 06 Oct 2016 at 08:12 AM

thanks - Alan Unwin 06 Oct 2016 at 10:51 PM
Ok just realised I have no idea what etc means, so thanks for the 2 items but can you be more specific on the etc items. I'm sure you are aware but there are a lot of people over on many of the forums both stateside and in the uk are not very impressed, slightly confused about the issues and seemingly leaving the fold for other brands. I'm sure a lot of it is bluster but hopefully you guys are interested in the annoyances people are finding. It seems to me that 1 person tells 10 people who in turn tell 10 more and you get the idea. I've just found the amp of my dreams but would hate for it to fall at the 1st hurdle. - Alan Unwin 06 Oct 2016 at 10:56 PM
We are very sorry for the disappointment and frustration caused and of course we are are interested in our customers views, your feedback helps us very much.
More specific details on what the update contains will be available once the update is released.
- Marshall Amplification 07 Oct 2016 at 08:07 AM
thanks - Alan Unwin 21 Oct 2016 at 04:40 PM
Loading - please wait...