Marshall Code - artifact sound with HP out & latency with USB

votes

EDIT: found out that when I put my amp in bluetooth pairing mode it stops. Sound also comes out the speaker itself. So it's something internal for sure

----------

I have a CODE 100C and when I connect it to my interface with the HP out (or even the fx send -- or even when using the HP out as a HP out) I have this high end hiss/artifact.

Here is a recording of the sound: https://youtu.be/a9mjRFiqVX0
obviously it's not as loud as in the video.. but it's still there

Recording with the HP out is the best way for me to elimante latency, but the sound quality is just bad. Also with USB I can't get acceptable latency..

edited 15 Jul 2020 at 03:45 PM

Jeroen van Rijn

asked 15 Jul 2020 at 02:42 PM

Jeroen van Rijn
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Jeroen,

Thank you for you comments, can you confirm you have the latest updates on your Code unit, if not you can update this using a USB data cable in the support section of this website.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 15 Jul 2020 at 03:17 PM

Thanks for the quick respond. I have the latest updates. I figured out it has something to do with the bluetooth.
The speakers make the sound even with master on 0, but when I press REV en POWER (so in BT pairing mode) it stops. It makes the sound when nothing is connected and when my phone is connected. Only stops when it's in pairing mode (when the blue light on the EXIT/STORE is blinking)

Kinda annoying and it's quite noticable when the amp is mic'd up (so gigging is going to be a problem..)
- Jeroen van Rijn 16 Jul 2020 at 02:21 PM
Loading - please wait...