Marshall Stanmore problems

votes

I am located in South Africa and have just purchased a Marshall Stanmore Pitch Black Bluetooth Speaker yesterday from the Apple iStore online site which should be delivered in the next 3-5 working days. Being a high-end brand with reputable history and having read several good reviews on this product prior to my purchase, I did not verify if there are any concerns raised about this product. Last night however I searched the internet for any customer complaints on this product and was shocked to find many complaints/problems registered regarding Bluetooth becoming unusable and the unit going dead (not powering-up at all) within the first 12 months of purchase. The aforementioned makes me hugely concerned about reliability and quality of this product to the extent that I am considering to cancel my purchase. I know that world-wide there must have been thousands of these units sold since its launch making the listed problems possibly a small percentage. What concerns me is the consistency of the registered/reported problems and that there might be many more of similar nature which have not been listed by unhappy customers.

Can I please ask you to be honest and confirm if there are any inherent problems with this specific product? I would rather refrain from purchasing a Marshall branded product than to later joint the seemingly huge number of unsatisfied customers when it comes to this specific product. I rely on your integrity to be honest with me in urgently replying to my above question to enable cancellation of my purchase.

asked 07 Oct 2016 at 06:39 AM

Dirk Jooste
Answers: 1

votes

Hello Dirk,

We have not had any major problems regarding the bluetooth, but i can put you in contact with the manufactures Zound for their opinion their e-mail contact is support@marshallheadphones.com. 

answered 10 Oct 2016 at 12:29 PM

JOANNA GREEN (643)
Loading - please wait...