DSL40C Warranty Repair

votes

My DSL40C amp is less than a year old and the speaker cuts out at moderate volume levels. The amp was purchased in the Los Angeles area at Guitar Center Inc., an authorized dealer, but they are not a Marshall authorized repair center. How do I go about arranging for a warranty repair on my Mashall DSL40C in the Los Angeles area?

Jacob

asked 11 Oct 2016 at 04:22 PM

Jacob Brodnansky
Answers: 2

votes

Hello Jacob,

The amplifier should be taken back to the dealer you have purchased it from who will then arrange for the amplifier to be repaired, if you are having trouble with your dealer then please contact the distributor www.marshallusa.com and they will be able to direct you to a repair center.  

answered 12 Oct 2016 at 09:57 AM

JOANNA GREEN (643)
Customer Service for amps at Guitar Center Inc is terrible. Unless you purchase their Pro Coverage, which is underwritten by Assurant, they won't do anything for you even if the product is still under the manufacturers warranty. I won't be making any future purchases at Guitar Center - they just lost my business. - Jacob Brodnansky 15 Oct 2016 at 07:52 PM
Please e-mail jgreen@marshallamps.com with your contact details it will get passed on to someone at Marshall USA who will be able to help you. - JOANNA GREEN 17 Oct 2016 at 10:22 AM

votes

If you get it from standard stores like Lowes, You will definitely get warranty.

Thanks

edited 19 Aug 2019 at 08:09 AM

answered 17 Aug 2019 at 10:20 AM

Kelein Marteini
Loading - please wait...