Can't sync my.marshall.com to My Gateway App on Android (Marshall Code 25)

votes

Hello!

I've registered today on my.marshall.com and added some presets to "My Library" section. The thing is when I go to "My Gateway" section on this site, so I can add the presets I've just added to the library of presets list that I see on the APP on my phone (Android) so I can play them, I see the following message:

You haven't synced any presets from a Gateway app yet.

Click here to download the Marshall Gateway app now.

I've already downloaded the Gatewayy APP on my phone, and I'm actually logged in my phone too, and by the way I've synced my phone with the "Sync Now" button on "My Marshall" section on the APP many times just in case. On the other hand when I enter "My Gateway" section, the "My Library" list of presets I've just added it's there at the bottom of the page, but I can't move them to the 100 preset list that is already loaded in my phone like I've seen on tutorial videos (the 100 presets aren't there).  Seems my.marshall.com can't recognize the syncing. I've logged in and out of my.marshall.com and on the app, with no effect; it doesn't make a difference if the amp is on or off. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

edited 11 Oct 2020 at 01:44 PM

Martin B

asked 10 Oct 2020 at 06:35 PM

Martin B
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your email, when you add your libray on the webiste, you will need to drag and drop the presets into your My Gateway, then when you sync to your device you need to make sure the phone is selected in the bottom right hand corner, it will only add to you Gateway presets not your amp presets.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 12 Oct 2020 at 11:03 AM

Hi! Exactly! The thing is I can't drag and drop the presets into My Gateway because instead of seeing the already loaded 100 presets I have in my library, all I see is this message:
"You haven't synced any presets from a Gateway app yet.
Click here to download the Marshall Gateway app now."
But I've already downloaded the APP and synced it with the phone selected in the bottom left corner, like you said, with no effect (that message doesn't go away). And today I reinstalled the Gateway Marshall APP and re-synced again, in case there is an issue with the memory cache or something like that, and the problem persists. For some reason, my.marshall.com doesn't recognize that I've already downloaded and synced the Marshall Gatewayy APP. What else can I do to solve this issue? Thanks!

- Martin B 12 Oct 2020 at 10:09 PM
Hi Martin,

To drag and drop the presets you need to use a desktop pc or mac on our My Marshall website, it will not work using a mobile device

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 13 Oct 2020 at 07:39 AM
Hi! Thanks for the response, I've tried to drag and drop the presets on my.marshall.com on a desktop browser on a Mac (Chrome and Firefox) with no effect, I keep seeing this message:
"You haven't synced any presets from a Gateway app yet.
Click here to download the Marshall Gateway app now."
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I think I followed the instructions as expected, thanks!
- Martin B 25 Oct 2020 at 07:40 PM
Loading - please wait...