Connecting to iPad via bluetooth

votes

Having constant issues trying to connect iPad to Code25 via Bluetooth. Sometimes it works , sometimes it doesn't.No consistent behavior.  Yes I have made sure Code25 is latest version, yes I have updated IPad. Yes I have turned it off and on again (iPad and Code). I have not hit it with a hammer YET...Settings in Ipad says connected, Menu in Gateway App says not connected.  Do search in Menu > Code is found> tap Code ID and says its connecting , Just a whirling  wheel. Meanwhile IPad settings states connected. Extremely frustrated. Is there a solution to this or did I just get conned into buying something that doesn't do what it was sold to do. Help please............ 

asked 20 Oct 2020 at 05:10 PM

cameron speedie
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for your message, can you please confirm which iPad you have please, the connection in your Bluetooth settings means your device is connected for streaming music, there is another connection within the app which connects to send data, this is different to what Bluetooth connects for the streaming of music.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 22 Oct 2020 at 10:01 AM

Thanks for replying. It is Ipad Air 3rd Gen - cameron speedie 22 Oct 2020 at 10:11 AM
Hi Cameron,

Thank you for the information, this is not a device we have seen issues with before, if you have apple updates, we would always recommend to delete and re install the app, as the updates can security setting on the app which will then not allow connection within the app. Hope this helps.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 22 Oct 2020 at 10:20 AM
OK, I will give it a try. I get Apple updates automatically so assume I will need to do this regularly if it works. - cameron speedie 22 Oct 2020 at 10:29 AM

votes

I see you have tried rebooting youe iPad, updating it to the latest version. Although they failed, there is still another way available for you to deal with the problem between iPad and Bluetooth. That is using any powerful iOS system repair programs, for instance, TunesKit iOS System Recovery, which can fix over 50 types of iOS issues.

answered 02 Nov 2020 at 09:17 AM

Lawrence Dale
Loading - please wait...