Code 100C extension cabinet?


Can I use an extension cabinet such as the MG412 being there is an extension cabinet output on my Code 100C combo amp?

asked 25 Oct 2020 at 03:27 PM

Bill Petrich
Answers: 1


Yes, you can.

To be honest you can use any cabinet which has 8 ohm impedance and more than 100W power.

answered 25 Oct 2020 at 05:10 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (194)
Thank you for the response Jacek! - Bill Petrich 26 Oct 2020 at 11:24 AM
Loading - please wait...