My Marshall Minor II won't charge

votes

Hello,

Yesterday, when I tried to charge my new Marshall Minor II for the first time. Fresh out of the box it came in.

For a while the LED that was supposed to turn on when it's charging was off, but when it finally turned on, it started alternating between red and white lights every second or less. Also, every time it turned to white, it'd play the charging notification sound.

I left it there first, for about 3 hours, then the whole night, so it has already been plugged on the charger for at least 12 hours. But still, every time I take it off the charger, it shuts down and doesn't give a single sign of life until I connect it to the charger again...

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, is there a way to fix it? I don't think I'm able to replace it because it was given to me by someone else and they don't have the proof of purchase anymore.

I hope someone can help me and thanks in advance,
Felipe

edited 17 Nov 2020 at 07:48 PM

Felipe Rossi

asked 17 Nov 2020 at 07:48 PM

Felipe Rossi
I have same problem :( did anyone help you with this? I send back one and buy another one .... and same problem. This is ridiculous. - Marta Turek 06 Feb 2021 at 04:32 PM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Felipe,

For support on headphones, please contact support@marshallheadphones.com

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 18 Nov 2020 at 08:24 AM

Loading - please wait...