I have a code 50 that crackles. I've tried switching chords. It will go away with a new chord briefly then comes back. Do I need to take it in?

votes

asked 05 Dec 2020 at 07:10 PM

Del Levin
Hey,

Is it anything similar to my issue?

https://my.marshall.com/forum/question/3525/1.-buzzing-when-holding-down-long-(fading)-chord-on-most-presets-2.-weak-volume-?filterType=recent
- R Cross 11 Dec 2020 at 03:13 AM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Del,

Thank you for getting in touch, can you confirm you have tried another guitar cable and still get the same outcome, if so please send us a video of the issue you are having to servicedesk@marshallamps.com

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 07 Dec 2020 at 07:58 AM

I have a similar problem on my code50, i get a buzzing at the end of chords/ notes played as it fades out, i have spoken with tech support and sent them recording but they say it sounds like the amp has lots of gain and thats what is producing the noise but the Code is straight out of the box just using the presets un changed. i have had this for several months and to be honest i have got fed up with the dirty sound and have gone back to using my old Blackstar in preference - Stuart Osborne 20 Dec 2020 at 04:13 PM
Loading - please wait...